The Third Badab War
Mon'run'al Expeditionary Force
For the people. For the future. For the Greater Good.
- Commander Shas’O Tash’Var Shakharys Mal’Caor: Commander in XV8-02 Iridium Battlesuit with Cyclic Ion Blaster, Twin-Linked Plasma Rifle, 2 Marker Drones, Drone Controller, Neuroweb System Jammer, Repulsor Impact Field, Puretide Engram Neurochip, Multi-Spectrum Sensor Suite.
- Shas’nel Tash’Var Mon’tyr Kais: Cadre Fireblade with Shield Drone.
- Crisis Team One: 3 Crisis Suits, 1 Shas’vre with Fusion Blaster & Twin-Linked Plasma Rifle, 2 Shield Drones. 2 Shas-uis with Fusion Blaster & Twin-Linked Plasma Rifle.
- Recon Team One: 4 Stealth Suits, 1 Shas’vre with 2 Marker Drones & Early Warning Override. 3 Shas’uis with Early Warning Override.
- Self-Propelled Artillery One: XV104 Riptide with Ion Accelerator, Early Warning Override, Velocity Tracker, & 2 Shielded Missile Drones.
- Recon Team Four-K: 14 Kroot & 1 Kroot Shaper with Sniper Rounds.
- Fire Team One: 11 Fire Warriors and 1 Shas’ui. Bonded.
- Fire Team Two: 11 Fire Warriors and 1 Shas’ui. Bonded.
- Recon Team Two: 5 Pathfinders and 1 Shas’ui. Bonded.
- Recon Team Three: 5 Pathfinders and 1 Shas’ui. Bonded.
- Self-Propelled Artillery Two: 3 XV-88 Broadside Suits with Twin-Linked High Yield Missile Pod, Twin-Linked Smart Missile System, & 6 Missile Drones.
- Armor One: _Commander Longstrike in Hammerhead Gunship with Submunition Round. Blacksun Filter, Automated Repair System, Sensor Spines, Disruption Pod.
When the Long-Range Reconnaissance Drones relayed back data regarding the bloody chaos engulfing the Badab Sector, Ethereal Aun’lor advocated for an expedition to bring the hard-pressed humans of the beleaguered sector under the protection of the Greater Good. To accomplish this, he reached out to an old friend of his, Shas’O Shakharys, who had been an instructor at the Vior’la Kauyon Fire Caste Academy.
The force is centered on the Ta’shiro Sanctuary, which Aun’lor also uses as the de facto capitol of the Tau colony, currently in orbit around Eshunna XII.